- We support Helping Hands Food Pantry each Sunday. Volunteers bring non-perishable food items and monetary donations to be placed in containers located in the sanctuary foyers.
- We help with the school's Backpack Program to give chilldren food to eat at home. Volunteers bring single-serving ready-to-eat foods to be placed in the designated cooler in the sanctuary each Sunday during the school year.
- Our Benevolence Fund is used to help those in need of assistance. We are sometimes able to help with emergency housing, food, or a few gallons of gasoline. Donations to this fund are left at the altar rail during Holy Communion.
- Caring and Sharing Picnics was started by the Lucille Roberts Memorial Circle but is for the entire church family. This ministry includes providing hot dogs, cookies, and bottled water that temporarily not only satisfys the physical need of hunger, but also opens the door to providing words of compassion, hope, and encouragement that meet spiritual hunger needs. If you are interested in becoming part of this life-changing ministry, please contact Nikki Parker.
- We support Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Ministry. This program touches the lives of millions of boys and girls in over 150 countries. Packing a shoebox with toys and personal accessory gifts shows a precious child God's love for them. We are currently collecting items for children from the ages of 2 to 14. For more information about this ministry please contact Madeline Green.
- Each December we give to the Methodist Family Health Foundation. Methodist Family Health provides emotional, behavioral and spiritual support to Arkansas children and families.